Friday 2 May 2014

Liebster Award Nomination

Hi hi hi :) Assalamualaikum. This's my second time got the tag from bloggers about this award. Thanks to Sis Nurin Irsalina because tag my name :) Thank you too because i'm one of your favourite bloggers :)

So here i go! :D 

Rules when being nominated :
1-Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. 
2-Answer the 11 questions asked. 
3-Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential. 
4-Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer. 
5-Notify your nominate.

Sis Nurin Irsalina's questions :

1. Tell me what is your favourite colour
=Red. Forever red. I like red since 2009 :)

2. Since when you had started "your journey"?
="My journey" is not start yet. Hehe. I will start my journey when i get my ijazah InShaaAllah ameen! :D

3. 3 Favourite Food.
= (1) Free food (2) Oreo's biscuit (3) Chocolate Cadbury! :D 

4. 3 Favourite Singers.
= (1) Maher Zain (2) Siti Nur Haliza (3) Shila Hamzah

5.Your favourite artist(1 atleast).
= Heliza Helmi

6.  I am an Ailurophobia. What about you? Your phobias? Check here PHOBIALIST
=Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at.

7.What do you do during holiday?
= Blogging, Tweeting, reading and doing nothing.

8.When I read, I sound like ..................
= I guess you're silent's reader right? :p

9.What is your favourite movies?
= Frozen!

10.Who are your favourite Kpop artist? (2 atleast)
= Sorry, i'm not interesting with Kpop :)

11. What do you think about me :)
=Strong woman :)

I would like to nominate these awesome Blogger because of their hard work and I believe with the talents that they had :
1. My Dolly I
2. Sis Nad
3. Qila
4. Hanan
5. Nina
6. Melly
7. Sara
8. Cik Lisa
9. Zakira
10. Wani 
11. Huda


My Questions to you guys :
  • Tell me what do you think about kpop and their kpoppers?
  • What should you do if your crush doesn't like you as you like him?
  • If you can fly, where do you want to go? And with who?
  • What's your opinion if i said i hate kpoppers?
  • What do you think about my blog?
  • Who do you admired?
  • Who's your favourite blogger?
  • If i make a giveaway, do you want to join it?
  • What's present do you want if i make a giveaway?
  • What do you think about true love?
  • Do you love my blog? Give a reason :)

8 comments:

  1. hehe i really love your question and thankyouuuu hehe. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks au tag kita .. sori baru buka blog .. gonna answer you ur questions soon ...... k ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..thank u so much!! i just realize this...im going to answer it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. nak juga jawab benda-benda macam ni, agak-agak ada yang nak tag tak? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ibnu Ramli Haha inshaaAllah nanti saya tag kalau saya ada masa :D

    ReplyDelete

 
 photo cats_zpscdjdlx5h.jpg