Friday 6 June 2014

Liebster Award Nomination by Wadhihah Hadi

Hi!
Assalamualaikum.
This Liebster Award is from Sis Wadhihah Hadi :)
Thanks for tagging me.

So, here the Sis Wadhihah Hadi's question and my answers...

1. Do you believe in love?
= Of course :) Love Allah first, you'll be loved :D

2. Which is your favorite song?
= Problem! By Ariana Grande.

3. What was your favorite subject in school?
= Mathematics! Love it very much! :D

4. Where were you 5 hours ago?
= Sleeping on the carpet. Haha.

5. What are 5 things you like about my blog and 5 things you dont like.
= 5 things i like about your blog (1) Cute header (2) Simple (3) Neat (4) A lot of tips (5) And lastly, you wrote a lot of recipe :)
= 5 things i don't like about your blog (1) Em i don't see any colors except white, black and pink. Btw no 2, 3, 4 and 5. Haha. I don't like anything else about your blog.

6. Do you trust people easily?
= NO! Especially men or boys!

7. How many hours a day do you spent to update blog?
= Two or three hours ;)

8. You're give one wish, what would it be?
= Wanna fly to Makkah! Right now! Aaaa i want it :(

9. What are you doing right now? *take picture*
= Smile and say cheese :D

10. Do you have a pets? What and tell me your pet's name.
=No. Haha. A few month ago, i have it but my mom throw it -_- I name my pet "Buncit" Haha XD

11. Tell me your funny childhood stories that you will never forget.
= Em get mad to a boy on a stage in front of a lot of people -_- Hahahaha.


End.
And who want to get a tag, put your comment :) And make sure you never got a tag from others.

Adios~


3 comments:

 
 photo cats_zpscdjdlx5h.jpg